Snack Bar Manager (430)
Bowl America Mandarin
More information about this job:
POSITION TITLE: Snack Bar Manager
PURPOSE: To organize and operate snack bar in a profitable and efficient manner
- Work regular shifts as a snack bar attendant. This may include day and evening shifts as well as weekends. The snack bar manager may be required to work major events including tournaments, corporate events or other in center activities.
- Responsible for training, scheduling and evaluating snack bar employees under the supervision of the center Manager.
- Responsible for procurements of food and supplies through authorized agents.
- Receive food and supplies, check for price, quality and quantity.
- Plan food and beverage specials as outlined in Bowl America manual.
- Establish sanitation and health procedures to meet legal requirements.
- Check portions to make sure they comply with Bowl America standards.
- Establish and maintain security of all food and supplies.
- Maintain profit margins within Bowl America guidelines.
- Maintain monthly inventory records of food and supplies.
- Establish a par inventory under the supervision of the center Manager or Bowl America food service department.
- The Snack Bar Manager must be able to pass all health and alcohol awareness certifications.
DIRECTS WORK OF: All Snack Bar attendants
EDUCATION: High school graduate or equivalent preferred
KNOWEDGE: Knowledge of all phases of kitchen procedures and operations. Knowledge of sanitary food handling techniques.
EXPERIENCE: Experience in cooking and kitchen operations required. Food ordering and supervisory experience preferred.
RESPONSIBILITY: Responsible for assigned areas of work performed under general supervision.
REQUIREMENTS OF JOB:
- Employee must be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently. Bilingual is a plus.
- This job requires being able to stand, sit and walk for extended periods of time. The job also requires bending, kneeling, reaching with good hand dexterity.
- The job requires the ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- The employee will be required to follow all Bowl America policies including cell phone use and dress code requirements.